The Class - Shampoo
- Routine's The Class Shampoo with tonka, orris & jasmine. Proprietary scent blends for maximum functionality. 100% made in Calgary, even the repurposed plastic bottle!
- Trifecta of Use: We formulated this as a shampoo, but you can save a bottle and a trip to the store by using this as a shampoo, body wash and bubble bath!
- Colour Safe | No Parabens | No SLS | Vegan REFILLABLE options available for your store!
- For life-changing hair, use as a pair with Routine Natural Conditioner. Makes an extra bubbly bath.
- water, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium hydroxypropylsulfonate laurylglucoside crosspolymer, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, hydrolyzed quinoa, hydrolyzed adansonia digitata seed extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, wheat amino acids, soy amino acids, arginine hcl, serine, threonine, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract (lemongrass), rosa centifolia flower extract (rose), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycerin, urtica dioica (nettle) leaf extract, equisetum arvense leaf extract (horsetail), mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract (melissa), yucca schidigera leaf/root/stem extract, pogostemon cablin leaf oil (patchouli), vanilla planifolia fruit oil, hibiscus abelmoschus seed extract (ambrette), santalum album (sandalwood) oil, juniperus virginiana wood oil (cedarwood), iris pallida root extract (orris), caprylic/capric triglyceride, jasminum grandiflorum (jasmine) flower extract, amyris balsamifera bark oil, dipteryx odorata bean extract (tonka), nicotiana tabacum (tobacco) leaf extract, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) peel oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed extract, benzyl benzoate*, linalol*, d-limonene*, eugenol*, farnesol*, benzyl alcohol*, geraniol*. *naturally occurring in essential oil.
- For best results, thoroughly massage into a wet scalp, letting the residual product run through your ends. If you like an extra sudsy experience, double up and go for round two.