Soothing Aloe Vera Skin Gel
- Whole leaf aloe is combined with a cooling blend of spearmint and eucalyptus leaf to provide natural hydrating relief to overexposed, sun-parched skin. This multipurpose gel contains comfrey, lavender, and witch hazel—herbs with known anti-inflammatory properties—to heal and calm the skin. Use on insect bites, itchy skin, and minor skin irritations. For an extra cooling effect, store in refrigerator before use.
- Helps restore the skin's barrier and prevent moisture loss. - Non-greasy and fast-absorbing - Counteracts the drying effects of the sun and environmental exposure - Relieves tightness and leaves skin hydrated and soft - Gentle, moisturizer for sensitive skin • Multi-purpose – use as a first aid ointment for burns, insect bites, rashes, and minor skin irritations
- Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water (Aloe Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Symphytum Officinal (Comfrey) Leaf, Leuconostoc / (Leucidal) Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus), Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf and Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) essential oil
- Use For: Sunburns, minor cuts, burns, insect bites, razor burn, rashes, and other skin irritations. It can also be used as a soothing moisturizer for sensitive skin.
- Directions: Apply gently on hot, overexposed skin. Safe for use on face or body. Avoid use around eyes and discontinue use if reaction occurs