Oregano - Wild (Organic)
- Wild Oregano (Origanum compactum) is a plant native to North Africa and especially in Morocco
- In fact, it is often called Moroccan Oregano
- Its green leaves are very dark and highly aromatic
- Oregano is used in cooking as a condiment
- The essential oil extracted from Wild Oregano, also known as Compact Oregano, is obtained by steam distilling its flowering tops
Oregano Green essential oil is a source of antioxidants.
- Oregano Green essential oil is a source of antioxidants.
- GMO Free
Origan Sauvage Bio.
Oral: Mix 1 drop in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of water and vegetable oil to prevent mouth and stomach irritation. Take 1 to 3 times per day with food. If you take supplements containing iron, calcium, zinc or copper, take this product a few hours before or after taking the supplement.