Oil Of Oregano 75% Carvacrol MCT
- Oil of Oregano 75% carvacrol MCT
Oil of Oregano
- Oil of Oregano has been used traditionally for a wide range of ailments, including colds and flus, indigestion, dental cavities, respiratory disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and urinary tract infections. It is currently being studied for its antimicrobial properties ranging from antiviral, antibacterial to antiparasitic.
- Each ml contains1 part wildcrafted oil of oregano (Oreganum vulgare), consisting of a minimum of 75% carvacrol.
- Non Medicinal Ingredients - 3 parts medium chain triglycerides from coconut and natural orange flavour.
- Adults: take 4 to 6 drops per day with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking supplements containing iron, zinc, calcium or copper.
- For a less intense taste, take it one drop at a time, under the tongue or put a drop into some honey and enjoy!