Oil Of Oregano 75% Carvacrol
- 15 ml - Oil Of Oregano 75% carvacrol
- Oil of Oregano is a source of antioxidants
- A bottle of oil of oregano is a must have when it comes to stocking your natural medicine cabinet. It’s one of the most versatile supplements around. Oil of oregano’s properties fight harmful organisms that lead to infection, help with digestion, guard against aging, strengthen the immune system and ease allergic symptoms and environmental sensitivities.
- Carvacrol is the key component in oregano oil that is responsible for its pleasant taste and potent antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. CanPrev’s Oil of Oregano contains a minimum of 75% naturally occurring carvacrol. It’s suspended in a medium chain triglyceride base made from coconut and palm oils which do not oxidize from light or heat exposure like olive oil can.
- CanPrev’s Oil of Oregano is wildcrafted from uncultivated land in the Mediterranean mountains. It undergoes a steam distillation process used to separate temperature sensitive, natural aromatic materials. It is the preferred method for extracting most essential oils as it preserves their medicinal components.
- Each ml contains Oil of Oregano75% carvacrol
- Non-Medicinal: sMedium chain triglycerides from coconut.
- Adults - Take 4 to 6 drops per day with food, a few hours before or after taking supplements containing iron, zinc, calcium or copper, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.