Kaha NZ Whey Isolate Natural
- Ergogenics Nutrition Isolated formula only uses Cross Flow Microfiltration (CFM) processing, which results in a 100% undenatured whey protein product.
- Isolated whey also yields a high percentage of protein and contains NO Fat and Lactose.
- It is rapidly absorbed by the body because it's water soluble, making it ideal for Athletes and Seniors who break down muscle proteins at a quick rate.
- It will also benefit Lacto-Vegetarians who lack protein from their diet.
- This unique formulation contains a full range of biologically active proteins that play a major role in antioxidant production (Glutathione precursors), RNA and DNA repair, improved liver function and red blood cell production, the binding and safe removal of heavy metals, wound healing, growth of new muscle and the support of various immune functions.
- Cross Flow Microfiltration (CFM) New Zealand Whey Isolate, enzyme blend (protase, lactase, amylase).
- One scoop (35g) of New Zealand Whey Concentrate into water or juice (250ml). May be consumed1 to 2 times daily.