Insulated Sports Bottle Mint Green
- "Double-walled and vacuum-sealed stainless steel - keeps contents hot or cold for hoursPerfect for hot or cold beverages - does not sweat (for cold contents) or burn your hand (for hot contents)Contoured design - makes the bottle easy to hold and visually distinctive from the many, many straight-walled bottlesRemovable mesh filter - keeps ice from blocking the drinking spout and allows users to conveniently brew tea on the goUnsurpassed testing for material safety - our products undergo rigorous chemical and biologic testing to ensure they do not contain toxic chemicalsAvailable sizes: 750ml (25oz), 500ml (17oz) and 350ml (12oz)Available colors: Natural silver, matte black, blue, purple, green and orange
- Light Blue, White and Light Pink available in some sizesHow long does your bottle keep drinks cold?The short answer is results will vary, but a long time! Because of all of the different situations out there, we do not guarantee a time period
- The 25oz bottles hold ice cold for approximately 18 hours
- Some tell us about how they left their Thinksport bottle in the car in 100-degree weather only to return to clinking ice five hours later
- Others tell us how we kept their drinks cold for longer than 24 hours
"When Thinksport introduced the Thinksport bottle over 10 years ago, most reusable bottles were made of polycarbonate material, which leaches Bisphenol-A (BPA). More recently, it has been shown that aluminum bottles with epoxy liners also leach this harmful chemical. So they first and foremost set out to find a safe material that adhered to our strict chemical policy. All Thinksport bottles are made of 18/8 medical- grade stainless steel. They then went on to design our bottles to be highly functional and great-looking too! Features: Double-walled and vacuum-sealed stainless steel - keeps contents hot or cold for hours. Features a large opening for cleaning and full sized fruits or ice cubes as well as a secondary drinking spout. Perfect of hot or cold beverages - does not sweat (for cold contents) or burn your hand (for hot contents)."
"Our bottles are made of 18/8 medical-grade 304 stainless steel and do not have any type of liner. The bottles are double-walled stainless steel. The mouthpiece is made from polypropylene. We would not advise drinking directly from a metal top. The collar of the bottles and the screw -on cap are encased in stainless steel. There is an internal silicone washer. There is no liner inside the bottle or chemical coatings. The bottles are tested for chemicals like BPA, phthalates, heavy metals and biologically harmful chemicals."