Hydration Mix Mixed Berry
- Sugar-free (sweetened with Stevia)
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
BioSteel Hydration Mix has been designed in the most natural way possible to help keep you hydrated throughout the day. A unique 3 in 1 formula is composed of plant-based and fermented amino acids, a complete B vitamin complex and fast absorbing electrolytes to support hydration, energy, and recovery without the use of any stimulants, caffeine, sugar or artificial ingredients. Simply mix into into your water for clean, healthy hydration!
- Mineral Blend: Minerals and electrolytes that are vital for many of the body’s functions.
- Amino Acid Blend: a blend of individually sourced amino acids (building blocks of protein) that are quickly absorbed into your body which help kick start recovery.
- Vitamin B Blend: The B vitamins play an important role in metabolizing fats, carbohydrates and proteins, which are key components of energy. Consistently replenishing these key nutrients will help the body perform at its best no matter what you’re doing.
AMOUNT PER SERVING (7 G) SERVINGS PER CONTAINER 100 Calories 5 Fat 0 g Sodium 140 mg Potassium 30 mg Carbohydrate 1 g Sugars 0 g Protein 0 g Calcium 12.5 mg Magnesium 5.5 mg Zinc 162 mcg
- Vitamin B Blend Biotin 0.2 mcg Choline (Choline Bitartrate) 107.5 mcg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 0.2 mcg Folic Acid 5.8 mcg Inositol 250 mcg Niacin (Vitamin B3) 256 mcg Calcium D-Pantothenate 237 mcg Vitamin B6 300 mcg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 300 mcg Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 300 mcg
- Amino Acid Blend L-Leucine 1184 mg L-Valine 536 mg L-Isoleucine 536 mg Glycine 458 mg L-Glutamine 970 mg Taurine 135 mg
- Mineral Blend Calcareous Marine Algae (Lithothamnion spp.) 37 mg Magnesium Citrate 13.5 mg Zinc Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Chelate 540 mg Sodium Citrate 135 mg Tri-Potassium Citrate 89 mg
- Before and during exercise At the office/studying Physical work days Overall daily hydration
- Adults: mix 1-2 scoops, 2 times per day with 250-500 ml of water. Athletes: mix 1-2 scoops with 500 ml of water per every hour of exercise.