Henna Cream Red
- Fall in love with happier, healthier hair with Tints of Nature Henna Cream Red semi-permanent hair dye for a beautifully bright, fiery red hair color.
- Made with natural henna and plant extracts, Tints of Nature Henna Cream offers a healthier way to color your hair without the long term commitment. Perfect if you are looking for a temporary color change, looking to experiment with a new shade or add depth to your existing color. Unlike traditional henna home hair dyes, our rich and nourishing Henna Cream formula penetrates deep inside the hair, whilst strengthening and conditioning your hair, to give you beautiful semi-permanent hair color with healthy, glossy results and up to 80% of gray coverage.
- Care for your fresh new hair color with our award winning Tints of Nature care range. Specially developed to naturally lock in your color whilst strengthening and hydrating your hair for visibly healthier results and happier hair.
- Always make sure you carry out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before applying any color to your hair to ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient used...even to the most natural of ones.
- Find out how to choose your perfect Tints of Nature Henna Cream shade with our hints and tips.
- Aqua,**Propanediol, **Cetyl Alcohol, **Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-10, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Alcohol Denat., Stearalkonium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Limonene, Basic Red 76, Cetrimonium Chloride, †Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Basic Blue 99, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Basic Brown 16, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Basic Yellow 57, Acid Violet 43, Ascorbic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
1. Shampoo your hair with Tints of Nature Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for removing any product build up on your hair and for tackling those stubborn grays).
2. Gently comb through your hair, removing any tangles.
3. Put on the plastic gloves provided, shake the colour bottle well and unscrew the tip.
4. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour bottle starting at the roots and hairline, working it through your hair.
5.Gently massage all of the color into your hair until thoroughly saturated.
6. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair and wait for 30 minutes. For gray coverage wait 40 minutes.
7. Using your clean gloves, remove the plastic cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear.
8. Condition your hair and comb through, leave for 5 minutes...We recommend our Tints of Nature Hydrate Conditioner.
9. Rinse and blow dry.