Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
At Cloud 9, we love chocolate chip cookies just as much as you! And there is no reason that being gluten-free should compromise this classic treat. We’ve created a mix that will make cookies you’ll be proud to share. And as always, a little dip in your favourite cool drink can make it even better.
RICE FLOUR, BROWN SUGAR, SUGAR, DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS (ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER), BUCKWHEAT FLOUR, CORNSTARCH, POTATO STARCH, TAPIOCA STARCH, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, BAKING SODA.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Empty bag into a mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter and let cool slightly.
- Add the egg, water, and vanilla to the butter and mix.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mix and combine together.
- Place 2 tbsp portions of the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet, and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes and allow to cool.
Makes approximately 18 – 20 cookies.