D3 & K2 Drops
- Vitamin K2 is a fat soluble vitamin essential for normal blood clotting and bone metabolism. There are three different forms of vitamin K: K1 (phytoquinone), K2 (menaquinone), which can be made by natural bacteria in the intestines, and K3 (menadione), a synthetic version of vitamin K. Clinical research has demonstrated significant protection of bone strength with the K2 form of vitamin K.
- Menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is an effective activator of osteocalcin, the protein essential for calcium deposition in bone. It works synergistically with vitamin D3 to help influence mineral strength in bones and teeth.
- CanPrev’s D3 & K2 drops has been reformulated with K2Vital, a unique form of MK-7 that is soy-free, plant sourced, and 100% trans form, yielding a pure, bio-active form of vitamin K2 MK-7. These fat-soluble vitamins are suspended in a medium chain triglyceride (MCT) oil base. MCT oil consists of stable fatty acids that enhance the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients. Get the benefits of a sunshine vacation every day of the year with CanPrev’s D3&K2!
- Each drop contains Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol, from lanolin)250 IUVitamin K2 (menaquinone-7, K2VITAL®)30 mcg
- Non-Medicinal: Medium chain triglycerides (from coconut), d-alpha tocopherol.
- Adults - Take 4 drops per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.