Canadian Bitters Maple
- Soothing relief of uncomfortable digestive symptoms such as heartburn, indigestion, constipation, bloating, and gas
- A unique spectrum of herbs with bitter compounds that optimize nutrient absorption, critical to many bodily systems, including a strong immune system, and helps reduce sugar cravings.
- Helps retrain the body’s digestive system, encouraging it to function more efficiently on-going instead of merely providing a temporary solution.
- Not habit-forming, like other laxative-heavy bitters formulas, or some over-the-counter options
- For a somewhat more palatable version, try Canadian Bitters® Maple, which includes a touch of Ontario maple syrup.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml) Globe Artichoke, Dandelion, Gentian, Chamomile, Turmeric, Burdock, Black, Walnut, Ginger.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients Maple syrup, cardamom seed, distilled water, alcohol, vegetable glycerine
- Take 1-2 ml (30-60 drops) 3 times daily, in a little water, on an empty stomach. Take 15-60 minutes before meals