Calcium Malate Bis-Glycinate
- Calcium Malate Bis-Glycinate 200 helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- As the leading, most abundant mineral in the body, calcium is probably most famous for its role in building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- And while calcium is absolutely needed for bone health, it also sets the scene for muscle contractions and nerve function and acts in a number of other enzymatic reactions in the body, like maintaining a regular heartbeat and blood clotting. Unfortunately, being deficient is quite common, especially if you have a high sodium diet and/or low levels of vitamin D or magnesium.
- Symptoms that indicate a lack of calcium like bone loss, weakening and osteoporosis are silent but debilitating. Others like muscle cramps, heart palpitations, tooth decay, back and leg pain, insomnia, nervous disorders and rickets (in children) are more obvious but still taxing.
- CanPrev’s Calcium Malate Bis-Glycinate outperforms when it comes to a uniquely chelated and superior form of calcium that is easy to absorb and gentle on the digestive system. Lower the curtain on chalky tablets and do your body a world of good by getting a therapeutic 200 mg dose of elemental calcium in every vegetable capsule. No binders, no flavours. When it comes to calcium supplements, CanPrev’s Calcium Malate Bis-Glycinate 200 takes centre stage.
- Calcium (DimaCal® Di-Calcium Malate, TRAACS® Calcium Bisglycinate Chelate) Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule, microcrystalline cellulose.
Adults - Take one (1) to four (4) capsules per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications