BELL Constipation Relief Tea in Caps (60 caps) 2-Pack
- Anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties.
- Provides antioxidants to help prevent free radical damage to the body.
- Formulated to help alleviate constipation gently and naturally.
- Digestive tract toning capabilities.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
Proper elimination is extremely important for a healthy body. If you don't have a bowel movement every day, you're probably constipated. Constipation can be a result of several factors, including a lack of enzymes and good bacteria in the gastrointestinal system, dehydration, lack of dietary fibre, stress, and ignoring your natural urges. Being constipated can wreak havoc on your immune system because the toxins that your body would normally get rid of can be released back into the system. This is basically like poisoning yourself Proper elimination does not start in the colon, your entire digestive tract has to work in synchronized balance. Many people who drink excessively become constipated due to dehydration and the destruction of intestinal flora (good gut bacteria).
- Alder buckthorn225 mg
- Chickweed120 mg
- Common barberry53 mg
- Turkey rhubarb131 mg
- Magnesium Stearate