A/F Witch Hazl Aloe VeraToner
- Alcohol-Free • Paraben-Free • Phthalate-Free • Gluten-Free • Fragrance-Free
- Vegan Formula: No animal derived ingredients.
- Made in USA of US and/or Imported Ingredients.
Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Aloe VeraToner
- Blemishes begone! THAYERS Blemish Clearing Acne Treatment and Facial Toner is alcohol-free and leaves skin feeling renewed, soothed and hydrated. With maximum strength 2% salicylic acid, our formula helps clear acne blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads and helps prevent new ones from forming. Formulated with Tea Tree Oil and Thayers proprietary blend of Aloe Vera and non-distilled Witch Hazel that is grown exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Thayers products have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations- once you use them you'll know why.
- Active Ingredient: Salicylic acid 2% Purpose: Acne treatment
- Inactive ingredients: water, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) bark/leaf/twig extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, sodium borate, melalecua alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, cymbopogon flexuosus oil, glycerin, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, citric acid, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin Certified Organic Ingredients: hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) bark/leaf/twig extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract
- For the treatment of acne - Clears acne blemishes and allows skin to heal - Helps prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Warnings For external use only When using this product:- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. -Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product - Shake well- Cover the entire effected area with a thin layer one to three times daily- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day