Vgn Collagen Undereye & Smile
- 2 individual single use undereye spot masks
- Ingredients We Love: vegan collagen, hyaluronic acid
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS or mineral oil.
- Dryness under your eyes can leave your skin tired and dehydrated. Our biocellulose eye patches deliver a concentrated dose of vegan collagen and hyaluronic acid for a boost of instant moisture. Designed to address care for signs of aging, smile lines, tired skin and dark circles. Smile a little bigger knowing we've got you covered. Ingredients We Love: • Vegan collagen. We use real collagen proteins produced through a plant-based fermentation process that uses zero animal inputs while demonstrating its equivalence to animal-derived collagens through structural, biochemical, physical and biological properties. • Hyaluronic acid. A beloved ingredient that has been shown to hold 1000 times its weight in moisture!
- Targeted treatment to help address the signs of aging, smile lines, tired skin and dark circles. Great for combination, dry & aging skin types
- aqua, glycerin, sr-hydrozoan polypeptide 1 (vegan collagen), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), sodium hyaluronate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, albizia julibrissin bark extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, laminaria japonica extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, betaine, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, xanthan gum, sodium citrate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
- Apply to dry, clean skin. Gently remove eye patch from mesh protective layer on both sides, apply one under each eye or smile lines. Place patches sachet side down onto undereye area along the orbital bone, being careful to avoid direct contact with the eye. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes to allow product to fully absorb before gently removing. Use immediately after opening and discard patches after each use. No need to rinse your pretty face. Gently pat remaining serum on targeted undereye area. Use one to two times a week for best results.