The Ginger People Organic Pickled Sushi Ginger
Discriminating sushi chefs will tell you this is the purest pickled ginger around. These sheer, delicate slices of pickled ginger contain none of those nasty artificial dyes, sweeteners or preservatives. And that’s not even the best part. It’s organic!
- Convenient, recipe-ready
- Serve with sushi, sashimi, spring rolls and smoked fish
- Add to chilled noodle salads and coleslaw
- No waste: Use the remaining ginger-vinegar liquid in homemade salad dressing
- Low-salt alternative condiment for sandwiches and salads
- Organic | Non-GMO | Vegan | Kosher
- No added colouring
- No artificial sweeteners
- Supporting small-scale farmers
- Made in China (where ginger began) – or Fiji depending on the season
Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, for freshest flavor, use within 2 months
Organic ginger, organic cane sugar, organic rice vinegar, water, salt, citric acid.