Prenatal Omega-3 DHA
- Prenatal Omega-3 DHA contains DHA, which helps reduce the risk of preterm delivery, low birth weight and postpartum depression
- Essential to the development of the brain, the central nervous system and the retina, DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid that the human body cannot manufacture
- For a developing infant, that means they must rely on their mother’s breast milk as a source
- Omega-3 oils are incredibly beneficial for both mothers and infants
- During your pregnancy, polyunsaturated fatty acids are incorporated into fetal brain and retinal lipids
Platinum Naturals' Prenatal Omega-3 DHA for pregnant and nursing mothers, contains a concentrated level of DHA to help support healthy brain development. It is also enriched with Vitamin D to help maintain bone health. Prenatal Omega-3 DHA is independently tested to meet government standards of safety and purity of heavy metals (e.g. lead, mercury and arsenic) and other environmental contaminants (e.g. PCBs and dioxins).
Medicinal Ingredients: 1 softgel contains: Fish Oil (from anchovy oil) (containing DHA Omega-3 50% 525 mg, EPA Omega-3 10% 105 mg) 1050 mg,Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 1000 IU / 25 mcg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Lemon oil, Ascorbyl palmitate, D-alpha tocopherol, Phosphatidylcholine Softgel Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified WaterRecommended Use
Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health. Helps support cognitive health and/or brain function.